Basic Violet 1 with Excellent Solubility In Water
Basic violet 1 is blue purple powder. It turns into purple when it is soluble in water and ethanol. It is mainly used to dye cotton, wool and silk. It is also used to make organic pigment and solvent dye.
Basic violet 1 structural formula.
Basic violet 1 powder.
- Molecular formula: C24H28ClN3.
- Molecular weight: 393.95 g/mol.
- Density: 1.08 g/ml.
- Melting point: 137°C.
- Flash point: 70°C.
- Water fastness: 4 - 5.
- Light fastness: 1 - 2.
- Solubility: very soluble in water and ethanol.
- Moisture: 5% max.
- Insoluble matter: 1.5% max.
Properties: basic violet 1 is blue purple powder. It is purple soluble in both cold water and hot water. It is purple soluble in ethanol. It is orange meeting strong sulfuric acid, and it turns into green after diluted with precipitation. The purple water solution turns into palm red and precipitation produces when sodium hydroxide is added in .
- Basic violet 1 is used to dye cotton, wool, leather and silk.
- It is used for the shading of paper and biological.
- It is used to manufacture organic pigment and solvent dye.
- It is used as indicator.
- It is also used in the varnish coloring.
Basic violet 1 can be used to dye wool, making the sweater beautiful.
Basic violet 1 can be used to dye cotton, making clothes beautiful.
Basic violet 1 can be used to dye leather, making the jacket beautiful and colorful.
Basic violet 1 can be used to dye silk, making the man fashionable and handsome.
Inquiry for Our Product
Hengshui Coldye Chemical Co., Ltd.
When you contact us, please provide your detail requirements. That will help us give you a valid quotation.