Basic Orange 2 Has Wide Application for Its Pretty Appearance
Basic orange 2 is an azo compound. And it is red brown powder. It is soluble in water and ethanol, slightly soluble in acetone and insoluble in benzene. It is mainly used in the dyeing of silk, wool, acrylic and cotton.
Basic orange 2 structural formula.
Basic orange 2 powder.
- Molecular formula: C12H13ClN4.
- Molecular weight: 248.71 g/mol.
- Density: 1.1 g/ml.
- Melting point: 235°C.
- Boiling point: 454°C at 760 mm Hg.
- Flash point: 228.4°C.
- Storage temperature: 2 - 8°C.
- Water fastness: 4.
- Light fastness: 1 - 2.
Properties: basic orange 2 is red-brown powder. It is yellow-orange soluble in water, and it is also soluble in ethanol. It is slightly soluble in acetone and it is insoluble in benzene. It is yellow soluble in strong sulfuric acid, and it turns into orange after diluted. It is orange soluble in nitric acid.
- Basic orange 2 is mainly used to dye silk, wool, acrylic fiber, leather and cotton.
- It is used in discharge printing.
- It is also used in the dyeing of paper, feather, plant and bamboo fiber.
Basic orange 2 can be used to dye wool, making the sweater beautiful.
Basic orange 2 can be used to dye leather, making the bag have bright color.
Basic orange 2 can be used to dye cotton, making the shirt beautiful and colorful.
Basic orange 2 can be used to dye silk, making the necktie beautiful.
Inquiry for Our Product
Hengshui Coldye Chemical Co., Ltd.
When you contact us, please provide your detail requirements. That will help us give you a valid quotation.