Acid Black 1 - Easy to Absorb Moisture
Acid black 1 is even dark brown granule. It is blue-black when soluble in water and blue soluble in ethanol. It is mainly used in the dyeing of wool, silk, fiber and leather. And it is easily absorbing moisture, so it should be sealed storage.
Acid black 1 structural formula.
Acid black 1 powder.
- Molecular formula: C22H14N6Na2O9S2.
- Molecular weight: 616.50 g/mol.
- Density: 1.05 g/ml at 20°C.
- Appearance: dark brown granular solid.
- Moisture: 0.9% max.
- Melting point: greater than 662°F.
- Freezing point: 30°C.
- Flash point: 30°C.
- Solubility: 10 g/L in water at 25°C.
- Refractive index: 10 g/L at 25°C.
- Stability: stable but incompatible with strong oxidizing agents.
Properties: acid black 1 is blue-black soluble in water, and blue soluble in ethanol. It is slightly soluble in acetone and it is insoluble in other organic solvents. It is blue light green when it meets strong sulfuric acid, and it produces dark green light blue precipitation after diluted. It is dark green soluble in strong nitric acid and it changes into red sauce later. It produces blue precipitation when it meets 10% sodium hydroxide solution. Its color and luster has micro change meeting copper ion in the process of dyeing. Its color and luster is slightly with green light meeting iron ion in dyeing.
- It is widely used in the wool, silk, fiber and leather dyeing.
- It is used to make acid black ATT which is used in the dyeing of hair, paper, soap, wood, leather, make-up and medicine. And Acid black ATT is also used to make ink.
Acid black 1 can be used to dye wool, making sweaters colorful and beautiful.
Acid black 1 can be used to dye silk, making clothes more beautiful.
Acid black 1 can be used to dye leather, making the jacket colorful.
Acid black 1 can be used to manufacture acid black ATT, which is used to dye hair.
Inquiry for Our Product
Hengshui Coldye Chemical Co., Ltd.
When you contact us, please provide your detail requirements. That will help us give you a valid quotation.